Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Librainium






One of Anna's new favorite places is the Librainium at the Lakewood Library. Only two blocks from our house, the Lakewood Library was recently renovated and this great new kids area was added. It's definitly the newest hot spot in the toddler world! I found these pics on the local Lakewood website.

We've had a busy few weeks. It's hard to believe that we are already close to the middle of June! May just flew by for us. Ian and I were in Las Vegas, then I was in NYC for a weekend and finally, Anna and I went to Dewey Beach, DE with Grandma Vonny, Uncle Ian and Uncle Tam. We had a fun time! Thanks to Aunt Patience and Uncle Gary for letting us use their beach house!

We're looking forward to summer. Hoping to discover as many fun, free things as we can in this big city of ours. We'll keep you posted on what we find! Cleveland winters stink, but I always say that the summer makes up for it. It's beautiful here!

Happy Summer!